I just played Speed Dating, and I love it! I wanted to ask—would it be okay if I potentially got a tattoo of Kyo with the quote about needing sad things?
Speed Dating for Ghosts
A downloadable dating sim for Windows and macOS
Speed Dating for Ghosts is a weird lil' narrative game about speed dating ghosts by Ben Gelinas (Dragon Age, Mass Effect) and Mikey Hamm (Mikey Maybe, Glig).
As a lonely specter looking for love in the afterlife, you attend a speed dating event and chat up a cemetery's worth of phantoms, wraiths, and poltergeists. At the end of the spooky mixer, choose your favorite! They'll take you out to all the best haunts: old folks' homes, creepy houses with new owners... Maybe solving a murder is your idea of a good time. Or robbing a bank. Ghosts are into all sorts of things
- With the added expansion, meet and date twelve ghosts plus a bonus ghost if you're really committed
- Deep, branching conversations with markedly different outcomes depending on what you choose to say
- A full-fledged date with your favorite ghost that plays out like a text adventure after each speed dating session
- A wide range of quirky characters including spirits of vengeance, compassion, despair, and mischief
- Original music by Mikey Maybe, the musical alterego of game artist Mikey Hamm
Content Warning: Contains frank discussions of death and its consequences, both seriously and with intentional humor.
|Release date||Feb 14, 2018|
|Tags||Cute, Dark Humor, Dating Sim, Ghosts, Horror, Lo-fi, Narrative, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: A Raven Monologue, S..., Years In the Making: How Kitfox Games pl...|
In order to download this dating sim you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Ah! <3 A rad player got a Gary tattoo a while back and we were floored that someone liked our ghosts enough to bring one of them along for the ride. We'd be honored if you got Kyo. <3 - Ben
This song is rad. Thank you for posting this. <3
No problem, thanks for taking time out of your day to reply. I really appreciate it.
I love your game ! Iam organizing a gaming festival at the end of November ( this year) about digital immortality ( do you want infinite lives ) and i was wondering if we could show your game there ?
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
our website is :
Let me know !